Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas 2008


So we sent out the Christmas letters along with this photo of the kids this year. I won't pretend to any consistency in this effort....I don't think we've sent photos or letters for a few years now.
I hope we still have friends in distant places.

I had a tough time allowing the free flow of my creative juices while putting the photo together. I was trying different formats, different print sizes, different backgrounds, color, black & white, vertical crop, horizontal crop....nothing was working. I guess I was trying to pack too much into a little 4x6 print...especially when it was to contain 6 kids. Then, to top it all off, after I was done printing out the 23,095 prints (yeah, we sent a lot of letters...OK, maybe not THAT many) Caitlin perked up and told me in a rather disgusted voice that I had misspelled her name...I can't catch a break.

I hope everyone appreciates the hours spent trying to perfect the end result.
OK, so even if that is a stretch, I'm glad I quit my messing with it and just did what you see here.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment