Friday, December 19, 2008

Update: Christmas Letter Disclaimers by family members....

Sheesh...

I spent a LOT of time this year writing the Christmas letter that we sent to our friends and family. I mean a LOT of time. I analyzed each family member and their personality and activities for the year and then I summarized as best I could.

Now, just so you understand, I firmly believe the adage that goes something like this:

"You should never let the truth get in the way of a good story."

I don't know who first said it, so I certainly can't attribute it....but I say it enough to be able to claim authorship by virtue of repetition. 'nuff said.

Anyway, the family is all up in arms because they didn't pay sufficient homage to my efforts sooner, and now they are all in a lather because I said this or that...I'm being burned in effigy by those who profess their endearing love in church...dang hypocrites. :)

OK, I may be taking a little poetic license here, but hey, its MY blog!
I may get around to actually posting the letter, if I get enough requests. However, if you actually FOUND this blog, its because of the shameless plug in the now infamous Christmas Letter you received to begin with.

Merry Christmas ....again!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your pictures and newsletter. -Paul D.

    ReplyDelete